Thursday, October 16, 2014

Saying hello.

Life is all about new ventures, and mine is no different. With the loss of my husband's income, it falls to me, his "frugal ladybug" to help out. We are, after all, a team; when one teammate is benched, the other one gets called to the play.

For the last several years I have dabbled in personal finance record keeping. In fact, at one point, I became so serious about the matter, I because nearly obsessed with studying investing. Now, it's time for me to step back and start over, this time from the ground up.

My lofty goals, and the reason for this blog: freelance full time, continue to write a book, homeschool, and take control of my finances. That means being frugal with my time and money, and hoping all my frugality and super-charged planning is a lifestyle that is not only manageable, but obtainable.

Welcome to my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment